Friday, July 1, 2011

Catch Up!

We have been busy around here... Here is a quick catch up!
Mia has become a talking machine! Mia is obsessed with Legos! We were able to check out the Splash Pad with Emily, Cal, Tess, and Jo! I now realized I never took pictures of the Splash Pad just the playground. Tess, Jo and I were able to take a trip to the Arizona Science Center last week. I have not been there since high school. Three hours had passed before we even knew it. Mia was a little to young to join us. Mia has been into playing under a blanket so i figured it was the best time to make our first fort! She loved it! Mia has been a fish in the water. She wants to go into the "ool" everyday. She likes to kick with Daddy! Nick brought home a puppy from work and Mia wanted to keep her. Her name is Puppy to Mia and Beckett to everyone else. As you will see Mia loves playing in Beckett's bed.



2 comments:

  1. Love the new pictures! The one of Mia in the puppy's crate is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, I can't believe how old she is getting!

    ReplyDelete