Friday, October 25, 2013

Photo Shoot

Mia got to take her 4 year old pictures with Auntie to help with the start of her new business. Auntie had picked the place and Mia had to pick the outfits. What outfits do you think she picked? Her Tangled dress! Does that not scream I am 4?!? Thankfully with the help of Auntie she did wear jeans and a shirt. Thanks Auntie for capturing the true smiles and sides of Mia.
Wyatt had his 18 month pictures done while we were camping. I had wanted to take his pictures in the middle of a dirt road and figured I would get him playing in the dirt as well. Well my idea turned into a whole new vision when we were showed an abandon cabin. We turned the corner and I looked at Nick and said this is where Wyatt is getting his pictures done. Of course Wyatt wanted nothing to do with sitting still until Pap asked if he wanted to wear his hat. These pictures are my favorite. It shows our happy go lucky little man that is always full of smiles.

 


 

 
 




2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly you have some adorable kids!! Love them and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, precious, they are both so stinkin' cute! Love you!

    ReplyDelete