We had quite the journey getting Mia's pictures done. Someone forgot their camera (me), the jets were leaving Luke AFB (too loud), and a meltdown (a 3 year old). I had seen this field on the way to our friend's house. In the end we finally got our 3 year old pictures done.
Waiting for the meltdown to stop!
Sweet pictures...the ones you DID get...and how cute of Wyatt to smile and try to make sister happy! (Mr Smiley Guy!)Love them both. Always, Gram K
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of Mia!! Wow 3 already!! She is adorable and so is Wyatt.
ReplyDeletePictures turned out great!
ReplyDeleteOh my WORD! Could she be any cuter?? That smile is precious! And you can always count on Wyatt to be happy, can't you! Love them both so much! Great pictures, Katie!
ReplyDeleteJust precious! She looks like she belongs in a field of wildflowers, hair and dress flowing in the breeze! And I cannot get over Wyatt...what a cutie! Wish I could hug on them both! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteSweet,sweet pictures! Mia has such a beautiful smile. Happy 3 years sweet girl!
ReplyDelete