Tuesday, October 9, 2012

6 Months

6 Months Already! (Yes I am almost a month late to post)

Stats:
          20 lbs 10 ounces
          26 3/4 inches

Likes:
        Sweet potatoes
        Anything he can get into his mouth
        Pulling sister's hair still
        Jumper
        Playing peek-a-boo
        Water
        Sleeping and Eating

Dislikes:
         Greenbeans
         Sister taking toys away from him
         Not being able to crawl/scoot fast enough
         Not being able to sit up on your own



What I can't eat it!
 
Great Grandpa's glove
 




3 comments:

  1. Precious pictures!!! Wyatt's little smile is just so sweet. Love them both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dear! Love how they connect with each other and its for life....love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Word. He is ADORABLE!!! What a face...those little expressive eyebrows!! I love him so much and hope to meet him someday soon...before he looses those chunky arms I want to kiss on! :-) And Mia looks so sweet with her long, flowing locks! Give them both kisses for me. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete