Saturday, January 5, 2013

9 Months


 
 Our 9 month check up was right when everything was getting crazy with the holidays. Wyatt's 9 month pictures were a gift for Nick so we had to keep them under wraps. We did have some fun with the Christmas tree lights.
 
9 MONTH LIKES: *Walking along the couches *Eating pears *Playing with trucks *Chasing Mia *Playing in the cabinets DISLIKES: *Greenbeans unless mixed with pears *Getting toys taken away *Being moved away from something Christmas post will come as soon as I get my camera back!

6 comments:

  1. Oh. my. word! He is adorable! I mean, could he seriously get any cuter? And those police car shots? Or the one of his cute chubby thighs standing at the couch? I'm so sad that I have yet to meet him and he's growing up so quickly! You can see how sweet he is from that grin! Please give him (and Mia) a kiss for us! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute!!!! The thighs, oh, the thighs......adorable! Love him!!! Happy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wyatt! Your sweet smile melts your Grammys heart...just like your daddy's smile used to do...well, it still does. How come chunky thighs are so darn cute when you are 9 months?? and never as you get older...
    Love you sweet boy! Mia too! Hugs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 9 months big guy! Love the police car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't get enough of those police pictures! Ahhhh so precious! Love him!

    ReplyDelete