Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Update

Don't blink... two months will go by.

What we have been up to:

Wyatt-
Wyatt has had the most exciting two months. 10 months was welcomed in the ER with his first head injury and 11 months followed with an allergic reaction (penicillin). We have been in and out of the doctor with Wyatt for ear infections. Tubes will be brought up at his one year apt. Despite being sick he is still always smiling. He has figured out he can hold on to just about anything and walk with it. If it can hold his weight he is pulling himself on it. He loves trucks, balls and trying to keep up with his sister.

Mia-
Mia has continued to be a little mom and make sure she is involved in Wyatt's every move. On Tuesday and Thursday she is a preschool in the morning. She is becoming more independent. Some days I don't know if it is a good thing or not. She is still all about princesses, singing and playing pretend with her dolls. We are working on recognizing letters and numbers.

Nick-
Nick has been working to pay for all the Dr visits. Just kidding, but he will say it is true. Nick is a 1/4 owner of a welder and has been practicing like crazy. He built a welding cart for their new toy. It turned out great and enjoy the learning process. On a Daddy note he has become quite the pro at painting nails. He will even alternate colors. Who would have ever guessed!?

Katie-
I finally started Wyatt's scrapbook and have been frantically trying to get caught up. I also decided I was going to make Wyatt's birthday decorations. It seemed to be a great idea at the time. The Dr's office now knows me by first name and am hoping to take a break from seeing them on a weekly visit. On Tuesdays I try to go to yoga at the preschool. I have only gone once and it was interesting. Nothing like I had expected.


 JAN

 FEB

3 comments:

  1. So great to see new photos and hear what has been going on with you guys! Sorry about poor Wyatt's ear trouble...Jack sympathizes, believe me! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i MISS them!!!! wish i could be there to spend time with you all! so was the yoga anything like our kickboxing class...hopefully there is better bladder control...ha ha:)

    love, dana

    ps: go wyatt, go wyatt, go wyatt...still my favorite thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Wyatt...has his Daddy's bad ears, I'm afraid...its funny to check the blog and see them growing up so fast...Slow Down guys...we want you little a while longer! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete